Friday 27 June 2014

Last time writing here in the semester.

Hello! Today is the last time that I write in this blog. It’s good to know that the end of semester is coming. May be it is not so good. (there are a lot of tests and few time)
 Firstly, I have to say it was a very good experience. When I knew the timetable of English class I was not very happy, but now I can say that every Friday that I came to this class, instead of share with my friends in “los pastos”, was good, because classes were nice.

When I was 16 years old, I lived with a japanese friend so I praticed English a lot (When my friend arrived, he only knew english and japanese language) . But, after that, I didn’t practice, so I forgot a lot of things about this language. Now, this semester, I remembered all of these things, so I`m happy. I also have to say that I learnt new tools and my english improved a lot. I think my writing skills improved, because every Friday I wrote on this blog so I corrected my mistakes.


Finally, I don’t  know if I would like to include something else in the future, because on March I thought: “it will be very bored”. Fortunately, seeing that from a positive point of view, I was wrong. May be, come every Friday’s afternoon it’s not so nice, some classmates are tired, or someone, like me, would like to do another things, but I don’t know who is in charge of this.
And, generally, It was a very good experience and I liked it.   

5 comments:

  1. How interesting the Japanese friend thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you live with a japanese friend? That's so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it was a very good experience too

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this moment I only had to say: Good Arica, you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking not doing the course at first, I had the same impression as you, but I'm still here :D

    ReplyDelete