Friday 20 June 2014


Hello! About take care of environment I must say that I think this is a very important topic and we need to preocapate about it. 
Sincerely I don't know very much about the 3 Rs, but I know they are: reduce, reuse and recycle. 
I agree with these three topics because are very good ways to take care the environment. 

The reason to take care the environment is that pollution - produced by industries, tecnology and people - is destroying our planet and our lifes. 

Sometimes, we forget that if we want to drink water, we need clean water or if we want to go running, we need clean air to breath. We are not the only alive been that needs it! Animals and plants also need it. We also needs aninmals and plants to live so we need to take care of them and us.

About my behaviour in this topic I can say that I always precupate of throw away the bin in a trash can, but I need to learn more about daily things like how much water I spend on day. This is a topic that I must improve.

After do this activity I remember the importance of that topic and I want to learn more about it. When I did the quiz I was surprised by things that I read in it! so I'm very interested in learn things that help me to spend less water, or light and more things to take care the environment and energy.



3 comments: