Friday 6 June 2014

  


Things that I would like to learn!

Hi! There are a lot of things that I would like to learn but I don't have time to learn thems.

Last year I was interested in learn about politic and the society. Fortunately, this year on the university, I’m learning about these topics.  

About others topics. I like to go to the beach and swim in the sea. I can do it without problem, but there is one activity that I have never did and I would like to learn to do. This activity is to dive, because I`m interested in discover what plants and animals are under water and how they live. Maybe I will have to wait some years to learn it, because now I`m living in a city that doesn’t have access to the sea.    

Finally I must mention the history and culture of my city and my region: Arica. On school I learnt about chilean and world’s history, but my teachers didn’t talk about the city and the culture. I think that knowing about my city is very important, because I really love it and I like to talk about it. Three years ago I began to read more about my city and I can’t say that I have not learnt anything, but I thing there are a lot of more things that I must know.  


5 comments:

  1. Diving must be amazing. That is one thing I'd like to do before I die. Not sure about learning much but certainly appreciate the beauty of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t remember where, but one time I read about the chinchorro culture and his rituals of the dead. I think it’s really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I would like to learn that too. But firstly I must to learn to swim better xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think diving it's so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagine diving like being in a kind of big uterus, with strange sounds and colors. Must be wonderful

    ReplyDelete