Wednesday 20 August 2014


A country I’d like to visit

I would like to visit Brazil. Choose that country was really difficult, because I thought in a lot of places like Mexico, England, South Africa and Brazil. Finally I chose the last one because when I was a child I had a teacher that told me many things about it and I really want to see Rio de Janeiro’s Carnival and enjoy its beaches.

About Brazil, I don’t know many things. I have seen the carnival, the football matches, and how Brazilian people dance samba on TV.

The first thing I would do (before the travel to Brazil) is learn Portuguese language. Later, In Brazil I would like to fly by plane over Brasilia, and watch the city from the air, because I heard that it has the shape of a bird. I also would like to go to a Gremio’s football match and see the behavior of Brazilian’s football fans. 

And the last thing I would like to do, is visit Rio de Janeiro’s Carnival, watch the dances and enjoy the event in every possible way.

Finally, I would like to stay in Brazil one year or two. If I could study in that country I would travel, but I wouldn’t like to work in Brazil because I want to come back to my city and work there. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Brazil, I think that is a very happy country :D you can´t boring there hahaha xD
    In the serealized novels of Brazil, I see that the man and ladies have a perfect body xD I imagine the beach, a paradise hahaha
    Good choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That picture you posted about the carnival looks so colorful... I hope you can go and do, and eat, and visit as much as you can! Brazil looks very interesting, but I don't think I would go there, the language seems too difficult to me :c

    ReplyDelete