Wednesday 27 August 2014

About one of my favorites movies: Luna de Avellaneda

I really like Argentinian movies; I have spent a lot of time watching these movies.

My favorite Argentinian movies are El secreto de sus ojos and Luna de Avellaneda.  If I must choose one of them now, I would choose the latter. So, I will write about it.

I like this movie because it is about a man who has participated during his entire life in a social and sports club -in a vulnerable neighborhood from Avellaneda, where children go to spend the time and do fun activities- . Later, the man and his partners had a complicated situation that pushed them to sell the club, because of economics problems. I feel identified with the protagonist, because I support my favorite football team since my childhood, so If my team disappeared I would feel as terrible as him. I have traveled and spent money to support it, so I think I understand the situation.

The first time that I saw that movie was in the end of last year. I was watching movies to feel relaxed before PSU test and I really liked it, so, when I´m bored, I often watch this movie.

I recommend this movie to everyone who wants to watch a good movie from Latin America. I think this is a very interesting one.


No comments:

Post a Comment