Tuesday 7 October 2014

My dream job

I don't know what job could be my dream job, I would like work in a lot of places and do a lot of things. Since I was a child I like football so I would have liked been a footballer.  I also would have wished been a cooker in a cruise ship, I like cooking and I like the sea too, so it would be a good job. I also would like been a cameraman and go to the most important sport events like Olympics Games, FIFA World Cup or Super Bowl.

I like these kinds of job because I love traveling and work outdoors, but I don’t have problems with work in an office.  


Now I’m studying sociology, I don’t know if it could be the major of my dreams, but I know I really like it so I´m quiet. Last year I didn’t know what major take because I didn’t want to study, I was sure of been a footballer, but two injuries in my knee stopped my wish. After that I started read and study more and I discovered that I was interested in social sciences. I like discuss about society and about what is happening in the country/in my city so I decided to study sociology and I hope being a very good sociologist. 
                   
                                   

2 comments:

  1. when I was a child,also I dreamed of being employed in a cruise, but finally I decided for following my dreams of exploratory girl jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream jobs are really cool, i would like to work in sport events too, it seems fun.

    ReplyDelete