Thursday 16 October 2014

Summer Holidays

Hi! I can't wait to summer holidays, I really want to return to Arica a share with my family and friends, go to the beach, play football and things like that. But before holidays begin, I need finish all my career’s courses. We are in the middle of semester and I want to approve quickly and leave Santiago.

After that I hope going to the south of Chile, I would like to go to Quepe - a rural town near Temuco – because a big part of my family often go to Quepe on holidays. It’s a long time since I saw their so I’m anxious. In Quepe I can be relaxed and sleep a lot because it is a rural town so it is a quiet and peaceful place with a nice environment.

Later I hope return to Arica before Christmas and spend a lot of time with my family; especially with my little brother. I would like to go with him to see football matches and do sports. On summer I usually go to the beach during the afternoon. We go to the beach during the night too. Me and my friends enjoy going to parties in the beach and we also wake up early to go swimming in the sea.
 

I hope approve all courses and return to Arica, I miss my family, friends and my city. 

1 comment:

  1. ooh I love Arica is a very quiet city, I have family there

    ReplyDelete