Friday 25 April 2014





What do I do on internet?



I usually use internet every day but I don’t have any favorite web. I often spend my time on Facebook, chatting with my friends and, sometimes, my family. I don’t use Facebook only to chat, I also use it to read some news on newspapers Facebook’s profiles like “La Estrella de Arica’’ or visit some profiles of others information’s sources like radios or web pages.




YouTube is another web page that I often visit because I like use it to find some songs that I can’t find on others sites. It’s also funny because you can find the song’s videos. 
On YouTube I also can find some interesting videos documentaries or funny videos when I have a lot of free time.

Sometimes, when I can’t find any song on YouTube I search it on Soundcloud, where sometimes, I also can download it, but is more difficult because you must know the name of the username who upload the song.

About others pages that I visit regularly I can mention Google to search information about some useful books or writers to study. 

    

6 comments:

  1. YouTube is very funny, I use it a lot. Good Arica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you tube. it is nice to watch lots of interesting stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the digital press it's some of the most useful things of the internet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same Seba, I don't have favourite page, but I use a lot Youtube and Google :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know soundcloud, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seba, I also think that is good read some news on newspapers Facebook’s profiles, I like “Puente alto al dia” :)

    ReplyDelete